Web Application Development
We develop sophisticated web applications for startups, established businesses, and enterprise.
Why Web Applications?
Built using the latest technologies
Developed to fit your budget and needs
Reach the broadest possible user base
Security is top of mind from start to finish
Stable, scalable architecture for any budget
Bespoke web app development refers to the process of creating a customized and unique web application that is tailored to meet the specific needs and requirements of a particular business or organization. This type of web app development involves designing, developing, testing, and deploying a custom web application from scratch, rather than using pre-built templates or off-the-shelf software.
Bespoke web app development involves working closely with the client to understand their specific needs and objectives, and creating a web application that is designed to meet those needs in the most effective and efficient way possible. This may involve developing custom features and functionality, integrating with other systems or software, and providing ongoing support and maintenance to ensure the web application continues to meet the client’s needs over time.
Why Do we Do this
- Title: Bespoke Web Applications, tailored to your company’s needs
- Description: Whether you’re a startup looking to develop an MVP, an established business looking to create a long-term partnership, or an enterprise looking to hire a team for a single project, our experience with web application development allows us to build the perfect solution for your needs.
- Bulleted format:
- We develop web apps using the latest technologies
- We develop web apps to fit your budget and needs
- We develop web apps to reach the broadest possible user base
- We develop web apps with security in mind from start to finish
- We develop web apps with stable, scalable architecture for any budget
What Do We Do
- First we work with you and your stakeholder to define project goals, objectives, and requirements
- Next, we do a deep investigation into your market, your user’s needs, and the available resources we can use to support the project
- Once we have an agreed-upon understanding of the project objectives and requirements, we create beautiful, high fidelity designs that bring your project to life and ensure a smooth, seamless user experience
- Then it’s on to development, where we write the code to make your application function. We build using a combination of tried-and-true methodology and the latest and greatest technologies. This guarantees a stable, performant application that with support your user’s needs for years to come.
- Testing and validation is an integral part of the development lifecycle. We use a combination of automated and manual testing to catch programmatic bugs, identify accessibility and user experience issues, and verify that your application looks and works great across all browsers and devices.
- Once your application is ready to be released to the public, we use the latest techniques to construct a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline to deploy new code to the production environment. This allows for smooth, error-free production releases with minimal downtime for your users.
- We monitor your app’s performance through a variety of advanced analytics and customer feedback channels. This allows us to catch any issues early and address them immediately–before they become a problem for your users.
- Our role doesn’t have to end once your app has been released! We create lasting partnerships with our clients to ensure your app will grow and improve along with your business and customer’s needs.
Many companies fact unique challenges that can’t be met through off-the-shelf software or premade platforms. At the same time, bespoke web application development can be a complex, time-consuming process with plenty of room for error. That’s why selecting the right team to guide is so critical to success. Lion’s extensive web app development experience will guide your project from concept to completion, so you can drive the maximum impact with your time and budget.
Our process-oriented approach ensures we build the product that your customer’s actually need, all while looking great and performing flawlessly. Our combined team of designers, developers, testers, and project managers allow us to maintain tight, iterative feedback loops to catch any issues during the development process. If we find a specific interaction isn’t working as well as originally imagined, developers and designers can work together directly to figure out a better experience before development proceeds. That saves you money by avoiding costly rewrites.
Lion brings extensive enterprise experience to every project, which allows us to build secure applications that integrate perfectly with your existing ecosystem. We’ve worked extensively with external security and penetration testing teams to validate the safety of your business and customer data. We’ve numerous applications on top of popular CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot), identity/access management platforms (e.g. Okta, Auth0), as well as a myriad of other 3rd party services to extend and enhance the native functionality of your application.
Lion has also built applications on top of a variety of the most popular hosting and infrastructure platforms. Whether you have a self-managed Kubernetes cluster operated by a dedicated IT staff or your looking to do a serverless implementation with little ongoing maintenance, we’ll fit right in to your existing practices. We also utilize a variety of automated and manually testing processes to ensure that new code–however it’s hosted–is stable and bug free before it’s delivered to your users.
Working with Lion to develop your custom web application is the best way to ensure a product that looks great and works perfectly. Our vast experience developing bespoke web applications for a variety of clients and industries ensures your project is in the right hands from day one.
Our Business Value
Custom web app development can bring significant business value when compared to using off-the-self products. Companies often balk at bespoke development due to the potential for higher initial costs, but when taking a broader view over the entire lifetime of the product, bespoke web app development can bring significant business value to an organization:
- Since the application is tailored to the company’s and the company’s user’s needs, a bespoke application leads to increased efficiency for both your users and your company’s internal business practices.
- The customer experience is substantially better than what off-the-shelf products can offer, since the application’s user flows are design with your customer’s specific needs in mind.
- Bespoke development provides a competitive advantage over your competition by providing unique features and functionality that other businesses may not have.
- It offers valuable insights into your customer’s needs and behaviors through targeted analytics.
- Web app development can actually end up being substantially cheaper than off-the-shelf products, since many come with expensive, ongoing licensing fees that you’ll continue to pay over the lifetime of the product.
Overall, bespoke web application development may the be right solution for your business, but selecting the right team critical to taking advantages of the potential benefits of developing a product from scratch. Lion’s extensive experience with these types of projects allows us to be successful maximized the business value you get for your money.